Brute Mountain is a 6,117 ft / 1,864 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 169th highest mountain in Yukon and the 4483rd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Montana Mountain, Sugarloaf Hill, Mount Matheson, Dundalk Mountain, Dail Peak, and Mount Dean. See the Brute Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Brute Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Brute Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Brute Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Brute Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Montana Mountain 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sugarloaf Hill 5,729 ft / 1,746 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Matheson 5,957 ft / 1,816 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dundalk Mountain 4,193 ft / 1,278 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Dail Peak 5,545 ft / 1,690 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Dean 5,259 ft / 1,603 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pico de Majalasna
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Mount Diedrich
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- Mendenhall Peak
- Vulcans Throne