100% Church Hill Road to Bushwhack
Brown Mountain is a 2,178 ft / 664 m mountain peak near Danbury, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 400th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 42637th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Church Mountain, Crane Mountain, Grafton Knob, Orange Mountain, Melvin Mountain, and Barber Mountain. See the Brown Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Brown Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Brown Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 19, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Straw Peak 5,587 ft / 1,703 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Needle Peak 5,803 ft / 1,769 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Sugarloaf Peak 4,744 ft / 1,446 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Manly Peak 7,196 ft / 2,193 m 16 mi / 27 km away
- Robbers Mountain 4,367 ft / 1,331 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Striped Butte 4,744 ft / 1,446 m 18 mi / 29 km away