100% Church Hill Road to Bushwhack
Brown Mountain is a 2,178 ft / 664 m mountain peak near Danbury, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 400th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 42637th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Church Mountain, Crane Mountain, Grafton Knob, Orange Mountain, Melvin Mountain, and Barber Mountain. See the Brown Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Brown Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Brown Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 19, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Republican Mountain 12,386 ft / 3,775 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sherman Mountain 12,300 ft / 3,749 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Silver Plume Mountain 12,477 ft / 3,803 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Democrat Mountain 11,689 ft / 3,563 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Pendleton Mountain 12,281 ft / 3,743 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Leavenworth Mountain 11,066 ft / 3,373 m 2 mi / 3 km away