100% Church Hill Road to Bushwhack
Brown Mountain is a 2,178 ft / 664 m mountain peak near Danbury, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 417th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 43347th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Brown Mountain, Grafton Knob, Crane Mountain, Barber Mountain, Melvin Mountain, and Orange Mountain. See the Brown Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Brown Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Brown Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 19, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Church Hill Road to Bushwhack.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Deception 5,796 ft / 1,767 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Inspiration Point 4,714 ft / 1,437 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Lowe 5,603 ft / 1,708 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Echo Mountain 3,207 ft / 977 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Disappointment 5,963 ft / 1,818 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Point 4668 ft / 1423 m 4,668 ft / 1,423 m 3 mi / 4 km away