Breithorn is a 11,043 ft / 3,366 m mountain peak near Brig, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 241st highest mountain in Valais and the 347th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Plaggische Bode, Schwarze Tschugge, Chesselhorn, Huebschhorn, Chellihorn, and Wammischhoerner. See the Breithorn map, 3D fly around, and the Breithorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Breithorn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Breithorn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Breithorn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Plaggische Bode 9,377 ft / 2,858 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Schwarze Tschugge 8,760 ft / 2,670 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Chesselhorn 9,780 ft / 2,981 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Huebschhorn 10,472 ft / 3,192 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chellihorn 9,590 ft / 2,923 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wammischhoerner 9,590 ft / 2,923 m 1 mi / 2 km away