Breithorn is a 13,390 ft / 4,081 m mountain peak near Ayas, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 34th highest mountain in Switzerland and the 25th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Felik, Castor, Punta Perazzi, Pollux, Lyskamm West, and Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh). See the Breithorn map, 3D fly around, and the Breithorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Breithorn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Breithorn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Breithorn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gletscherspitza 10,049 ft / 3,063 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Lonzahoerner 11,637 ft / 3,547 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breitlauihorn 11,991 ft / 3,655 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dischlighorn 8,494 ft / 2,589 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gredetschhorli 11,962 ft / 3,646 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jaegihorn 11,178 ft / 3,407 m 1 mi / 2 km away