100% full traverse
Breithorn (East Zwilling)
Breithorn (East Zwilling) is a 13,471 ft / 4,106 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Valais, Switzerland , Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Valais , 36th highest mountain in Switzerland and the 25th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Breithorn (West Zwilling), Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh), Breithorn (Mittelgipfel), Pollux, Breithorn West, and Chli Triftji. Breithorn (East Zwilling) belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge, and the Switzerland 4000m Peaks Challenge peak lists. See the Breithorn (East Zwilling) map, 3D fly around, and the Breithorn (East Zwilling) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Breithorn (East Zwilling) SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 26, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is full traverse.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Breithorn (West Zwilling) 13,586 ft / 4,141 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn (Mittelgipfel) 13,648 ft / 4,160 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pollux 13,425 ft / 4,092 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn West 13,661 ft / 4,164 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chli Triftji 9,616 ft / 2,931 m 1 mi / 2 km away