100% full traverse
Breithorn (East Zwilling)
Breithorn (East Zwilling) is a 13,471 ft / 4,106 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Valais and the 37th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Breithorn (West Zwilling), Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh), Breithorn (Mittelgipfel), Pollux, Breithorn West, and Chli Triftji. Breithorn (East Zwilling) belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks, and the Swiss 4000m Peaks peak lists. See the Breithorn (East Zwilling) map, 3D fly around, and the Breithorn (East Zwilling) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Breithorn (East Zwilling) SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 2, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is full traverse.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Breithorn (West Zwilling) 13,586 ft / 4,141 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn (Mittelgipfel) 13,648 ft / 4,160 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pollux 13,425 ft / 4,092 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn West 13,661 ft / 4,164 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chli Triftji 9,616 ft / 2,931 m 1 mi / 2 km away