Branch Pond Mountain
Branch Pond Mountain is a 3,090 ft / 942 m mountain peak near Manchester, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 108th highest mountain in Vermont and the 37078th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Glastenbury Mountain Northeast Peak, Lye Brook Meadows Peak, Glastenbury Mountain North Peak, Stratton Mountain, Downer Glen Peak, and Prospect Rock. See the Branch Pond Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Branch Pond Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Branch Pond Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 6, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Glastenbury Mountain Northeast Peak 3,130 ft / 954 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lye Brook Meadows Peak 2,941 ft / 896 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Glastenbury Mountain North Peak 3,412 ft / 1,040 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Stratton Mountain 3,940 ft / 1,201 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Downer Glen Peak 2,886 ft / 880 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Prospect Rock 2,008 ft / 612 m 6 mi / 10 km away