Braeriach—Sron na Lairige
Braeriach—Sron na Lairige is a 3,885 ft / 1,184 m mountain peak near Aviemore, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Braeriach, Cairn Gorm—Fiacaill na Leth-choin, Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain, Cairn Gorm—Creag an Leth-choin (Lurcher's Crag), Cairn Gorm—Cairn Lochan, and Ben Macdui North Top. See the Braeriach—Sron na Lairige map, 3D fly around, and the Braeriach—Sron na Lairige photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Braeriach—Sron na Lairige SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Braeriach—Sron na Lairige
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Braeriach 4,252 ft / 1,296 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cairn Gorm—Fiacaill na Leth-choin 3,553 ft / 1,083 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cairn Gorm—Creag an Leth-choin (Lurcher's Crag) 3,455 ft / 1,053 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cairn Gorm—Cairn Lochan 3,986 ft / 1,215 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ben Macdui North Top 4,249 ft / 1,295 m 2 mi / 3 km away