Braeriach—Carn na Criche
Braeriach—Carn na Criche is a 4,150 ft / 1,265 m mountain peak near Aviemore, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Sgor an Lochain Uaine, Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain, Braeriach, Cairn Toul, Cairn Toul—Stob Coire an t-Saighdeir, and Braeriach—Sron na Lairige. See the Braeriach—Carn na Criche map, 3D fly around, and the Braeriach—Carn na Criche photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Braeriach—Carn na Criche SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Braeriach—Carn na Criche summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Braeriach—Carn na Criche pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sgor an Lochain Uaine 4,127 ft / 1,258 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Braeriach 4,252 ft / 1,296 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cairn Toul 4,236 ft / 1,291 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cairn Toul—Stob Coire an t-Saighdeir 3,980 ft / 1,213 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Braeriach—Sron na Lairige 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 2 mi / 3 km away