Boy Scout Mountain
Boy Scout Mountain is a 6,690 ft / 2,039 m mountain peak near Capitan, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1577th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 15637th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chimney Rock, Sunset Peak, Ramerez, Capitan Peak, South Arabela, and Padilla Point. See the Boy Scout Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Boy Scout Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boy Scout Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Boy Scout Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Boy Scout Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chimney Rock 7,369 ft / 2,246 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sunset Peak 9,242 ft / 2,817 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ramerez 6,125 ft / 1,867 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Capitan Peak 10,049 ft / 3,063 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Capitan Mountains High Point 10,201 ft / 3,109 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- South Arabela 5,768 ft / 1,758 m 7 mi / 12 km away