Boundary Butte is a 8,192 ft / 2,497 m mountain peak near Blanding, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 744th highest mountain in Utah and the 8410th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Salt Creek Mesa, Seven Sisters Buttes, Cathedral Butte, Horse Mountain, Cathedral Butte Northwest, and Round Mountain. See the Boundary Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Boundary Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boundary Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Boundary Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Boundary Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Salt Creek Mesa 7,224 ft / 2,202 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Seven Sisters Buttes 8,428 ft / 2,569 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cathedral Butte 7,874 ft / 2,400 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Horse Mountain 9,252 ft / 2,820 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cathedral Butte Northwest 7,160 ft / 2,182 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Round Mountain 8,491 ft / 2,588 m 5 mi / 8 km away