Bottle Peak is a 12,917 ft / 3,937 m mountain peak near Buea, South-West Province, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in South-West Province and the 2nd highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Mount Cameroon, Fako Peak, Etinde, Zanye Mountain, Rata Mount, Pico Basile, and Mont Koupe. See the Bottle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Bottle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bottle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bottle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bottle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Cameroon, Fako Peak 13,255 ft / 4,040 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Etinde 4,843 ft / 1,476 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Zanye Mountain 861 ft / 262 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Rata Mount 5,596 ft / 1,706 m 47 mi / 75 km away
- Pico Basile 9,046 ft / 2,758 m 52 mi / 84 km away
- Mont Koupe 6,419 ft / 1,957 m 55 mi / 88 km away