Bottle Mountain is a 2,972 ft / 906 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 118th highest mountain in Maine and the 35336th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bull Mountain, Snow Mountain (Cupsuptic), Mont de la Bogue, Twin Mountains, Le Plateau, and Cupsuptic Mountain. See the Bottle Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bottle Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bottle Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bottle Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bottle Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bull Mountain 3,114 ft / 949 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Snow Mountain (Cupsuptic) 3,783 ft / 1,153 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mont de la Bogue 2,942 ft / 897 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Twin Mountains 3,481 ft / 1,061 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Le Plateau 2,843 ft / 867 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cupsuptic Mountain 2,421 ft / 738 m 5 mi / 8 km away