Borrego Mountain, East Butte
Borrego Mountain, East Butte is a 1,191 ft / 363 m mountain peak near Mecca, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5642nd highest mountain in California and the 57328th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Borrego Mountain, West Butte, Vallecito Mountains High Point, Sunset Mountain, Inspiration Point, and Round Granite Hill. Borrego Mountain, East Butte belongs to the Sierra Club San Diego 100 Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Borrego Mountain, East Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Borrego Mountain, East Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Borrego Mountain, East Butte SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 13, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Borrego Mountain, East Butte
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Borrego Mountain 1,207 ft / 368 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- West Butte 1,201 ft / 366 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Vallecito Mountains High Point 3,583 ft / 1,092 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Sunset Mountain 3,657 ft / 1,115 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Inspiration Point 1,211 ft / 369 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Round Granite Hill 1,411 ft / 430 m 10 mi / 16 km away