Boreas Mountain is a 13,048 ft / 3,977 m mountain peak near Breckenridge, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 580th highest mountain in Colorado and the 810th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 12700 ft / 3870 m, Point 12029 ft / 3666 m, Madonna Dome, Volz Benchmark, Bald Mountain, and Red Peak. See the Boreas Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Boreas Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boreas Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Boreas Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 12700 ft / 3870 m 12,700 ft / 3,871 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 12029 ft / 3666 m 12,029 ft / 3,666 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Madonna Dome 12,331 ft / 3,758 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Volz Benchmark 12,589 ft / 3,837 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bald Mountain 13,690 ft / 4,173 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Red Peak 13,221 ft / 4,030 m 3 mi / 5 km away