Boreas Mountain is a 13,048 ft / 3,977 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 585th highest mountain in Colorado and the 823rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 12700 ft / 3870 m, Point 12029 ft / 3666 m, Madonna Dome, Volz Benchmark, Bald Mountain, and Red Peak. See the Boreas Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Boreas Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boreas Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 5, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Boreas Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wolf Pond Mountain 3,425 ft / 1,044 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lightning Hill 2,776 ft / 846 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ragged Mountain 2,677 ft / 816 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Clear Pond Mountain 2,533 ft / 772 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Moose Mountain 2,700 ft / 823 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Three Brothers Mountain 2,247 ft / 685 m 4 mi / 6 km away