Borealis Peak is a 6,581 ft / 2,006 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 563rd highest mountain in Washington and the 15499th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pinnacle Mountain, Gopher Mountain, Saska Peak, South Spectacle Butte, Spectacle Buttes, and Emerald Peak. See the Borealis Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Borealis Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Borealis Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Borealis Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Borealis Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pinnacle Mountain 8,400 ft / 2,560 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gopher Mountain 8,008 ft / 2,441 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Saska Peak 8,404 ft / 2,562 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- South Spectacle Butte 8,392 ft / 2,558 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Spectacle Buttes 7,693 ft / 2,345 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Emerald Peak 8,422 ft / 2,567 m 3 mi / 5 km away