Border Peak is a 4,944 ft / 1,507 m mountain peak near Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4474th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 6115th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Canadian Border Peak, American Border Peak, Spencer Peak, Mount Larrabee, The Pleiades, and Tomyhoi Peak. See the Border Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Border Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Border Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Border Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Border Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Canadian Border Peak 7,516 ft / 2,291 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- American Border Peak 7,992 ft / 2,436 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Spencer Peak 4,692 ft / 1,430 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Larrabee 7,821 ft / 2,384 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Pleiades 7,195 ft / 2,193 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tomyhoi Peak 7,293 ft / 2,223 m 3 mi / 4 km away