Boomerang is a 5,185 ft / 1,580 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1190th highest mountain in Washington and the 23200th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Paperboy, Twin Peaks South, Hancock's Comb, Bessemer Mountain, Quartz Mountain, and Goat Mountain. Boomerang belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Boomerang map, 3D fly around, and the Boomerang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boomerang SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Boomerang
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Paperboy 5,013 ft / 1,528 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Twin Peaks South 5,325 ft / 1,623 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hancock's Comb 4,680 ft / 1,426 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bessemer Mountain 5,166 ft / 1,575 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Quartz Mountain 4,641 ft / 1,415 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Goat Mountain 5,580 ft / 1,701 m 3 mi / 5 km away