Boomerang is a 5,185 ft / 1,580 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1258th highest mountain in Washington and the 24085th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Paperboy, Twin Peaks South, Hancock's Comb, Bessequartz, Bessemer Mountain, and Quartz Mountain. Boomerang belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Boomerang map, 3D fly around, and the Boomerang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boomerang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Boomerang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Boomerang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Paperboy 5,013 ft / 1,528 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Twin Peaks South 5,325 ft / 1,623 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hancock's Comb 4,680 ft / 1,426 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bessemer Mountain 5,166 ft / 1,575 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Quartz Mountain 4,641 ft / 1,415 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Goat Mountain 5,580 ft / 1,701 m 3 mi / 5 km away