Bonanza Hill is a 3,740 ft / 1,140 m mountain peak near Sandy Valley, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the . The nearest peaks are Cairn East of Shenandoah Mine, Table Mountain, Little Devil Peak, Lead Mountain, Rattler Hill, and Shenandoah Peak. See the Bonanza Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bonanza Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bonanza Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bonanza Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bonanza Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cairn East of Shenandoah Mine 3,937 ft / 1,200 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Table Mountain 5,135 ft / 1,565 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Little Devil Peak 5,595 ft / 1,705 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lead Mountain 4,596 ft / 1,401 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Rattler Hill 5,194 ft / 1,583 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Shenandoah Peak 5,846 ft / 1,782 m 5 mi / 9 km away