Bomber Mountain is a 12,451 ft / 3,795 m mountain peak near Sheridan, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Wyoming and the 1237th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cloud Peak, Mount Woolsey, Mather Peaks, Black Tooth Mountain, Penrose Peak, and Elk Mountain. See the Bomber Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bomber Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bomber Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bomber Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bomber Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cloud Peak 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Woolsey 12,933 ft / 3,942 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mather Peaks 12,365 ft / 3,769 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Black Tooth Mountain 12,244 ft / 3,732 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Penrose Peak 12,405 ft / 3,781 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Elk Mountain 11,276 ft / 3,437 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Recent Summits
- Grandeur Peak
- Griffith Peak
- Piper Mountain
- The Pinnacle
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill