Boise Peak is a 6,490 ft / 1,978 m mountain peak near Boise, Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1223rd highest mountain in Idaho and the 16627th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Eagleson Summit, Crooked Summit, Clear Creek Summit, Doe Point, Aldape Summit, and Shafer Butte. See the Boise Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Boise Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boise Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 12, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Eagleson Summit 6,086 ft / 1,855 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crooked Summit 4,524 ft / 1,379 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Clear Creek Summit 4,682 ft / 1,427 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Doe Point 7,057 ft / 2,151 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Aldape Summit 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Shafer Butte 7,572 ft / 2,308 m 5 mi / 8 km away