Blueberry Peak is a 11,991 ft / 3,655 m mountain peak near Cañon City, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1223rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 1888th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Blizzardine Peak, Snowslide Mountain, Huckleberry Mountain, Middle Knob, Carbon Hill, and Point 12883 ft / 3926 m. See the Blueberry Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Blueberry Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Blueberry Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Blueberry Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Blueberry Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Blizzardine Peak 11,870 ft / 3,618 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Snowslide Mountain 11,667 ft / 3,556 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 10,955 ft / 3,339 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Middle Knob 10,187 ft / 3,105 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carbon Hill 10,584 ft / 3,226 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loco Hill 9,849 ft / 3,002 m 2 mi / 4 km away