Blue Point is a 2,096 ft / 639 m mountain peak near Moapa Valley, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2006th highest mountain in Nevada and the 43619th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elephant Rock, North Fire Peak, Saint Thomas Salt, Seven Sisters, Fire Benchmark, and Baseline Mesa. See the Blue Point map, 3D fly around, and the Blue Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Blue Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Blue Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Blue Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Fire Peak - East Summit 3,654 ft / 1,114 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Elephant Rock 1,857 ft / 566 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- North Fire Peak 3,743 ft / 1,141 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- The 5-Arch 2,313 ft / 705 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bighorn Peak 3,742 ft / 1,141 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Saint Thomas Salt Point 1,247 ft / 380 m 4 mi / 6 km away