Blue Mountain is a 2,418 ft / 737 m mountain peak near Tamworth, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 328th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 40504th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Third Sister, Middle Sister, First Sister, Mount Chocorua, Roundtop, and Spruce Hill. See the Blue Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Blue Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Blue Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Blue Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Blue Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bald Mountain 7,992 ft / 2,436 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Heavens Gate 8,379 ft / 2,554 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Middle Ridge 6,138 ft / 1,871 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Old Timer Mountain 6,234 ft / 1,900 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Sampson 6,447 ft / 1,965 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Indian Trail Ridge 7,100 ft / 2,164 m 5 mi / 8 km away