Blake Hill is a 1,880 ft / 573 m mountain peak near Wilder, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 562nd highest mountain in Vermont and the 45803rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Marshfield Mountain, Owlshead Mountain, Little Deer Mountain, Deer Mountain, Burnt Mountain, and Spice Mountain. See the Blake Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Blake Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Blake Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Blake Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Blake Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Marshfield Mountain 2,110 ft / 643 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Burnt Mountain 2,251 ft / 686 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Deer Mountain 1,962 ft / 598 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Spruce Mountain 1,837 ft / 560 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Owlshead Mountain 1,814 ft / 553 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Deer Mountain 1,736 ft / 529 m 2 mi / 3 km away