100% Southeastern slopes
Blacktail Butte is a 7,680 ft / 2,341 m mountain peak near Jackson, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 974th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 11241st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wimpy's Knob, Twenty Five Short, Albright Peak, Static Peak, Apres Vous Peak, and Buck Mountain. See the Blacktail Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Blacktail Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Blacktail Butte SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 13, 2016. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Albright Peak 10,492 ft / 3,198 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Static Peak 11,303 ft / 3,445 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Apres Vous Peak 8,402 ft / 2,561 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Buck Mountain 11,938 ft / 3,639 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Shadow Peak 10,699 ft / 3,261 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Shadow Mountain 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 8 mi / 12 km away