100% Southeastern slopes
Blacktail Butte is a 7,680 ft / 2,341 m mountain peak near Jackson, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 974th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 11255th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wimpy's Knob, Twenty Five Short, Albright Peak, Static Peak, Apres Vous Peak, and Buck Mountain. See the Blacktail Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Blacktail Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Blacktail Butte SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 12, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Albright Peak 10,492 ft / 3,198 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Static Peak 11,303 ft / 3,445 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Apres Vous Peak 8,402 ft / 2,561 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Buck Mountain 11,938 ft / 3,639 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Shadow Peak 10,699 ft / 3,261 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Shadow Mountain 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 8 mi / 12 km away