Black Tooth Mountain
Black Tooth Mountain is a 12,244 ft / 3,732 m mountain peak near Sheridan, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 94th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 1598th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Woolsey, Cloud Peak, Penrose Peak, Point 12750 ft / 3886 m, Bomber Mountain, and Mather Peaks. See the Black Tooth Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Tooth Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Tooth Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Tooth Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Tooth Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Woolsey 12,933 ft / 3,942 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Cloud Peak 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Penrose Peak 12,405 ft / 3,781 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 12750 ft / 3886 m 12,750 ft / 3,886 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Bomber Mountain 12,451 ft / 3,795 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mather Peaks 12,365 ft / 3,769 m 6 mi / 9 km away