Black Peak is a 5,863 ft / 1,787 m mountain peak near Cameron, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1409th highest mountain in Arizona and the 19481st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tuba Butte, Red Point Hills, Billy Goat Knolls, Mori Mesa, High Point Mountain, and Bodaway Mesa. See the Black Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Black Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Spruce Knob 2,323 ft / 708 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cone Mountain 3,455 ft / 1,053 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Caribou Mountain 3,471 ft / 1,058 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Round Mountain 1,650 ft / 503 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Kokhila Hills 1,106 ft / 337 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Bakatigikh Mountain 1,512 ft / 461 m 30 mi / 47 km away