Black Peak is a 5,863 ft / 1,787 m mountain peak near Cameron, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1426th highest mountain in Arizona and the 20238th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tuba Butte, Red Point Hills, Billy Goat Knolls, Mori Mesa, High Point Mountain, and Bodaway Mesa. See the Black Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Black Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tuba Butte 5,778 ft / 1,761 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Red Point Hills 5,509 ft / 1,679 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Billy Goat Knolls 6,024 ft / 1,836 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mori Mesa 5,082 ft / 1,549 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- High Point Mountain 5,965 ft / 1,818 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Bodaway Mesa 6,486 ft / 1,977 m 11 mi / 18 km away