Black Mountain is a 6,988 ft / 2,130 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 453rd highest mountain in Washington and the 14112th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Skullcap Peak, Painted Mountain, Portal Peak, White Chuck Cinder Cone, White Mountain, and Disappointment Peak. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Monument 6,555 ft / 1,998 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buckskin Mesa 6,486 ft / 1,977 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Colorow Mountain 7,867 ft / 2,398 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Strawberry Peak 6,841 ft / 2,085 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Old Baldy 8,051 ft / 2,454 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Devils Hole Mountain 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 13 mi / 21 km away