Black Mountain is a 6,988 ft / 2,130 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 453rd highest mountain in Washington and the 14112th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Skullcap Peak, Painted Mountain, Portal Peak, White Chuck Cinder Cone, White Mountain, and Disappointment Peak. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Costilla Peak 9,757 ft / 2,974 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 11100 ft / 3383 m 11,100 ft / 3,383 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tetilla Peak 10,745 ft / 3,275 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Van Diest Peak 11,223 ft / 3,421 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Baldy Mountain 12,441 ft / 3,792 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Ortiz Peak 11,209 ft / 3,417 m 7 mi / 12 km away