Black Mountain is a 6,988 ft / 2,130 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 453rd highest mountain in Washington and the 14112th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Skullcap Peak, Painted Mountain, Portal Peak, White Chuck Cinder Cone, White Mountain, and Disappointment Peak. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bull Mountain 6,263 ft / 1,909 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Klondike Peak 7,156 ft / 2,181 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Hawks Butte 6,982 ft / 2,128 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Battle Mountain 7,070 ft / 2,155 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Hall Butte 6,053 ft / 1,845 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- South Butte 5,492 ft / 1,674 m 10 mi / 17 km away