Black Mountain is a 6,499 ft / 1,981 m mountain peak near Beaver, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1355th highest mountain in Utah and the 16665th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Granite Peak, South Twin Flat Mountain, Wildhorse Mountain, Gillies Hill, Crater Knoll, and Little Bald Hill. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Black Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Granite Peak 9,377 ft / 2,858 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- South Twin Flat Mountain 7,946 ft / 2,422 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Wildhorse Mountain 8,930 ft / 2,722 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gillies Hill 7,854 ft / 2,394 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Crater Knoll 7,687 ft / 2,343 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Little Bald Hill 5,758 ft / 1,755 m 7 mi / 11 km away