Black Mountain is a 2,956 ft / 901 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 247th highest mountain in New York and the 36531st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Slide Mountain, Brown Mountain, Kilburn Mountain, Eisenglass Mountain, Pitchoff Mountain, and Owls Head. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Castle Rocks 8,583 ft / 2,616 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Indian Mountain 5,790 ft / 1,765 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cabazon Peak 4,534 ft / 1,382 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Folly Peak 10,482 ft / 3,195 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Newton Drury Peak 10,177 ft / 3,102 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Saint Ellen's 10,146 ft / 3,093 m 4 mi / 7 km away