Black Mountain is a 2,956 ft / 901 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 247th highest mountain in New York and the 36531st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Slide Mountain, Brown Mountain, Kilburn Mountain, Eisenglass Mountain, Pitchoff Mountain, and Owls Head. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Black Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sugarloaf Mountain 5,420 ft / 1,652 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Packard Mesa 4,701 ft / 1,433 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Robbers Roost 5,115 ft / 1,559 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Casner Mountain 6,821 ft / 2,079 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Anderson Butte 4,590 ft / 1,399 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Loy Butte 5,700 ft / 1,737 m 6 mi / 10 km away