Black Mountain is a 2,956 ft / 901 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 246th highest mountain in New York and the 36399th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Slide Mountain, Brown Mountain, Kilburn Mountain, Eisenglass Mountain, Pitchoff Mountain, and Owls Head. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevada Mountain 8,284 ft / 2,525 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Meyers Hill 7,129 ft / 2,173 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Esmeralda Hill 6,965 ft / 2,123 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Roundtop Mountain 6,916 ft / 2,108 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Antelope Hill 5,528 ft / 1,685 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Bald Butte 6,995 ft / 2,132 m 9 mi / 14 km away