Black Mountain is a 8,451 ft / 2,576 m mountain peak near Carrizozo, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 519th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 7495th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Horse Mountain, Sierra Blanca Peak, Lookout Mountain, White Mountain Wilderness High Point, Buck Mountain, and Cow Mountain. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gregg Mountain 2,303 ft / 702 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Baldpate Mountain 3,442 ft / 1,049 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Long Mountain 3,012 ft / 918 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dresser Mountain 2,028 ft / 618 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Baldpate Mountain, East Peak 3,780 ft / 1,152 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Hittie 2,867 ft / 874 m 2 mi / 4 km away