Black Mountain is a 6,745 ft / 2,056 m mountain peak near Navajo, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1537th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 15345th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wolf Stand, Mesa de San Felipe, Sheep Queen Hill, Eagle Mesa, Little Blue Mesa, and Cerro Colorado. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fracture Ridge Peak 4,928 ft / 1,502 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Poop Mountain 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Comdex 4,530 ft / 1,381 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Iron Cross Peak 3,572 ft / 1,089 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Black Hill 4,085 ft / 1,245 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Hanna Mountain 4,243 ft / 1,293 m 7 mi / 12 km away