Black Mountain is a 10,367 ft / 3,160 m mountain peak near Taos Pueblo, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 178th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 3473rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Costilla Peak, Point 11100 ft / 3383 m, Tetilla Peak, Van Diest Peak, Baldy Mountain, and Ortiz Peak. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sheep Rock 5,873 ft / 1,790 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Little Bald Mountain 6,414 ft / 1,955 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Beaverdam Buttes 5,804 ft / 1,769 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bald Mountain 6,647 ft / 2,026 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cottonwood Buttes 5,564 ft / 1,696 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Big Huckleberry Butte 5,364 ft / 1,635 m 8 mi / 13 km away