Black Mountain is a 2,743 ft / 836 m mountain peak near Milan, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 254th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 38099th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rice Mountain, Chase Mountain, Sams Lookout, Mount Dustan, Errol Hill, and Signal Mountain. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Black Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chandler Mountain 3,281 ft / 1,000 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- The Knoll 2,247 ft / 685 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sable Mountain 3,507 ft / 1,069 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Wildcat Mountain, B Peak 4,330 ft / 1,320 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Wildcat Mountain, C Peak 4,298 ft / 1,310 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Carter Dome 4,832 ft / 1,473 m 3 mi / 5 km away