Black Mountain is a 2,930 ft / 893 m mountain peak near Deerfield, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 210th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 36729th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Loon Mountain North Peak, Potash Knob, Loon Mountain South Peak, Whaleback South, Whaleback Mountain, and Big Coolidge Mountain. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Black Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 10942 ft / 3335 m 10,942 ft / 3,335 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tunnel Hill 11,668 ft / 3,556 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gold Hill 12,703 ft / 3,872 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Relica Peak 11,780 ft / 3,591 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Sawmill Mountain 10,962 ft / 3,341 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Peak 12217 12,217 ft / 3,724 m 4 mi / 7 km away