Black Mountain is a 2,723 ft / 830 m mountain peak near Holderness, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 243rd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 37175th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sachem Peak, Bald Knob, Sandwich Mountain (Sandwich Dome), Jennings Peak, Noon Peak, and Mount Weetamoo. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mans Foot Mountain 9,413 ft / 2,869 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Sawtooth Mountain 9,413 ft / 2,869 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sphinx Mountain 7,129 ft / 2,173 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Shooting Star Mountain 9,652 ft / 2,942 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sheep Mountain 9,875 ft / 3,010 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Dome Mountain 8,573 ft / 2,613 m 5 mi / 8 km away