Black Mountain is a 2,930 ft / 893 m mountain peak near Deerfield, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 210th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 36729th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Loon Mountain North Peak, Potash Knob, Loon Mountain South Peak, Whaleback South, Whaleback Mountain, and Big Coolidge Mountain. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Charlie 605 ft / 185 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Garioch 1,268 ft / 387 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Dug 846 ft / 258 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- The Pinnacle 1,298 ft / 396 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- North Summit Mount Formartine 2,569 ft / 783 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- South Summit Mount Formartine 2,530 ft / 771 m 9 mi / 15 km away