Black Mountain is a 2,723 ft / 830 m mountain peak near Holderness, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 243rd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 37175th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sachem Peak, Bald Knob, Sandwich Mountain (Sandwich Dome), Jennings Peak, Noon Peak, and Mount Weetamoo. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Black Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sachem Peak 2,648 ft / 807 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Knob 2,057 ft / 627 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sandwich Mountain (Sandwich Dome) 3,986 ft / 1,215 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jennings Peak 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Noon Peak 2,930 ft / 893 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Weetamoo 2,470 ft / 753 m 3 mi / 5 km away