Black Mountain is a 2,500 ft / 762 m mountain peak near Milan, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 309th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 39898th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rands Rock, Chase Mountain, Sams Lookout, Round Mountain, Halfmoon Mountain, and Diamond Peaks. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bear Mountain 6,844 ft / 2,086 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Granny View Point 6,280 ft / 1,914 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Goat Ridge 4,439 ft / 1,353 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Lookout Mountain 6,821 ft / 2,079 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Hat Point 6,821 ft / 2,079 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Barton Heights 5,741 ft / 1,750 m 5 mi / 9 km away