Black Mountain is a 7,188 ft / 2,191 m mountain peak near Carlin, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 850th highest mountain in Nevada and the 13135th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Union Mountain, Bailey Mountain, Union Summit, Coffin Mountain, Mineral Hill, and Cave Hill. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Black Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Elephant Mountain 1,903 ft / 580 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 1,955 ft / 596 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Erebus Mountain 2,510 ft / 765 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fifth Peak 1,798 ft / 548 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Berry Hill 1,693 ft / 516 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- French Point Mountain 1,736 ft / 529 m 3 mi / 5 km away