Black Mountain is a 7,188 ft / 2,191 m mountain peak near Carlin, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 828th highest mountain in Nevada and the 12463rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Union Mountain, Bailey Mountain, Union Summit, Coffin Mountain, Mineral Hill, and Cave Hill. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Clabber Top Hill 5,066 ft / 1,544 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Red Mountain 5,410 ft / 1,649 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Snake Hills 4,413 ft / 1,345 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Antelope Hill 5,177 ft / 1,578 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Little Grandmother Mountain 5,171 ft / 1,576 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Massacre Peak 5,545 ft / 1,690 m 14 mi / 22 km away