Black Mountain is a 8,133 ft / 2,479 m mountain peak near Smith, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 496th highest mountain in Nevada and the 9170th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Desert Creek Peak, East Sister, Middle Sister, Wild Horse Mountain, South Sister, and Round Mountain. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Covington Mountain 2,011 ft / 613 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 2,067 ft / 630 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Squire Knob 2,116 ft / 645 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hickorynut Mountain 2,867 ft / 874 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rich Mountain 2,690 ft / 820 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cove Mountain 2,205 ft / 672 m 2 mi / 4 km away