Black Mountain is a 3,974 ft / 1,212 m mountain peak in Victoria, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in Victoria and the 130th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Stratham, Mount Cobberas, Sugarloaf Peak, Mount Bulla, Mount Deddick, and The Pilot. See the Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Big Hopkins Mountain 2,484 ft / 757 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Square Falls Mountain 2,211 ft / 674 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Hopkins Mountain 2,178 ft / 664 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Barker Mountain 2,077 ft / 633 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Blue Hills 2,877 ft / 877 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Harrington Mountain 2,569 ft / 783 m 3 mi / 4 km away