100% Northern Slope
Black Mesa is a 2,210 ft / 674 m mountain peak near Boulder City, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1921st highest mountain in Nevada and the 42342nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Murphys Peak, Anniversary Narrows Peak, Hamblin Mountain, Bearing Peak, South Gate, and Paint Pots. See the Black Mesa map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mesa SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 2, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mesa Redonda 6,194 ft / 1,888 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mesa Lucero 6,844 ft / 2,086 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mesa Carrizo 6,260 ft / 1,908 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Hidden Mountain 5,466 ft / 1,666 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cat Mesa 5,600 ft / 1,707 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Standing Twin Peak 5,787 ft / 1,764 m 11 mi / 17 km away