100% Northern Slope
Black Mesa is a 2,210 ft / 674 m mountain peak near Boulder City, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1891st highest mountain in Nevada and the 42199th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Murphys Peak, Anniversary Narrows Peak, Hamblin Mountain, Bearing Peak, South Gate, and Paint Pots. See the Black Mesa map, 3D fly around, and the Black Mesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Mesa SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 2, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Murphys Peak 2,696 ft / 822 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Anniversary Narrows Peak 3,009 ft / 917 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Hamblin Mountain 3,310 ft / 1,009 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Bearing Peak 2,520 ft / 768 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- South Gate 3,537 ft / 1,078 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Paint Pots 1,709 ft / 521 m 9 mi / 14 km away