Black Kaweah is a 13,720 ft / 4,182 m mountain peak near Springville, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 42nd highest mountain in California and the 225th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pyramidal Pinnacle, Red Kaweah, Kaweah Queen, Lawson Peak, Mount Kaweah, and Eagle Scout Peak. Black Kaweah belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Black Kaweah map, 3D fly around, and the Black Kaweah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Kaweah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Kaweah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Kaweah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pyramidal Pinnacle 13,665 ft / 4,165 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Red Kaweah 13,720 ft / 4,182 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kaweah Queen 13,366 ft / 4,074 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lawson Peak 13,120 ft / 3,999 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Kaweah 13,807 ft / 4,208 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Eagle Scout Peak 12,000 ft / 3,658 m 3 mi / 4 km away