Black Jack is a 3,054 ft / 931 m mountain peak near Jindabyne, New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 166th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 347th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Bullis Lookout, Bradbo Mountains, Mount Tingi Ringi, Mount Bulla, The Pilot, and Mount Bowen. See the Black Jack map, 3D fly around, and the Black Jack photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Jack SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Jack summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Jack pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bullis Lookout 2,206 ft / 673 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Bradbo Mountains 3,182 ft / 970 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Tingi Ringi 4,590 ft / 1,399 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Mount Bulla 1,678 ft / 512 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- The Pilot 5,073 ft / 1,546 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Mount Bowen 2,715 ft / 828 m 24 mi / 39 km away