Black Hill is a 1,211 ft / 369 m mountain peak near Haverhill, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1080th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 54748th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Peaked Mountain, Pulaski Mountain, Piermont Mountain, Echo Hill, Indian Pond Mountain, and Wrights Mountain. See the Black Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Black Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stevenson Hill 1,158 ft / 353 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Collins Hill 1,103 ft / 336 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Philip Hill 1,100 ft / 335 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Harold Martin Hill 1,098 ft / 335 m 30 mi / 48 km away
- Gordon Scott Hill 962 ft / 293 m 33 mi / 53 km away
- Osputnaw Hill 847 ft / 258 m 33 mi / 53 km away