Black Butte is a 5,804 ft / 1,769 m mountain peak near Wendover, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1682nd highest mountain in Utah and the 20577th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rhyolite Butte, The Nipple, Bald Eagle Mountain, Gartney Mountain, Copper Mountain, and Mineral Mountain. See the Black Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Black Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sheep Mountain 4,272 ft / 1,302 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Two Buttes 4,701 ft / 1,433 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Gobblers Knob 4,288 ft / 1,307 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Razor Blade Mesa 4,085 ft / 1,245 m 38 mi / 61 km away
- Table Mesa 5,118 ft / 1,560 m 38 mi / 62 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 4,124 ft / 1,257 m 41 mi / 66 km away