Black Butte is a 5,804 ft / 1,769 m mountain peak near Wendover, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1676th highest mountain in Utah and the 19761st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rhyolite Butte, The Nipple, Bald Eagle Mountain, Gartney Mountain, Copper Mountain, and Mineral Mountain. See the Black Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Black Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rhyolite Butte 5,965 ft / 1,818 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Nipple 6,795 ft / 2,071 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bald Eagle Mountain 7,999 ft / 2,438 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gartney Mountain 4,984 ft / 1,519 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Copper Mountain 7,356 ft / 2,242 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mineral Mountain 6,972 ft / 2,125 m 6 mi / 9 km away