Black Butte is a 7,533 ft / 2,296 m mountain peak in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 682nd highest mountain in Nevada and the 11530th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Mountain, Indian Garden Mountain, Corduroy Mountain, Blackrock, Limestone Peak, and Duckwater Peak. See the Black Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Black Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wild Horse Slope 5,072 ft / 1,546 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chimney Hill 5,000 ft / 1,524 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Twenty-one Mile Butte 5,171 ft / 1,576 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Pistol Point 5,043 ft / 1,537 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Dome Butte 5,636 ft / 1,718 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- The Nipple 4,705 ft / 1,434 m 13 mi / 21 km away