Black Butte is a 4,045 ft / 1,233 m mountain peak near Holly, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4317th highest mountain in Colorado and the 30135th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sheep Mountain, Two Buttes, Gobblers Knob, Razor Blade Mesa, Table Mesa, and Sugarloaf Mountain. See the Black Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Black Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bear Mountain 8,924 ft / 2,720 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Iron Mountain 10,088 ft / 3,075 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cement Mountain 8,966 ft / 2,733 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Crooked Creek Hill 9,616 ft / 2,931 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- The Island 8,209 ft / 2,502 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Bush Butte 7,139 ft / 2,176 m 10 mi / 16 km away