Black Butte is a 5,646 ft / 1,721 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2159th highest mountain in California and the 21479th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rattlesnake Butte, Iron Mountain, Allen Butte, Cat Hill, Ostrom Point, and Donica Mountain. See the Black Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Black Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Marshall Butte 5,512 ft / 1,680 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Coonskin Butte 5,331 ft / 1,625 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pigtail Butte 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Signal Butte 5,906 ft / 1,800 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cedar Butte 5,784 ft / 1,763 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Little Grassy Hill 5,856 ft / 1,785 m 10 mi / 16 km away