Black Butte is a 5,646 ft / 1,721 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2159th highest mountain in California and the 21479th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rattlesnake Butte, Iron Mountain, Allen Butte, Cat Hill, Ostrom Point, and Donica Mountain. See the Black Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Black Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hooligans Hill 4,859 ft / 1,481 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Dutchie Butte 5,217 ft / 1,590 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pilot Knob 5,489 ft / 1,673 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Boulder Mountain 8,793 ft / 2,680 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Baldy 9,442 ft / 2,878 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Boulder Baldy 8,937 ft / 2,724 m 7 mi / 12 km away