Black Butte is a 5,646 ft / 1,721 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2159th highest mountain in California and the 21479th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rattlesnake Butte, Iron Mountain, Allen Butte, Cat Hill, Ostrom Point, and Donica Mountain. See the Black Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Black Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Black Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Black Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Black Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Iron Butte 6,411 ft / 1,954 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Strawberry Butte 5,840 ft / 1,780 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Coxcombe Butte 6,745 ft / 2,056 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Sheep Mountain 6,375 ft / 1,943 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Moose Mountain 7,641 ft / 2,329 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Green Mountain 7,018 ft / 2,139 m 6 mi / 10 km away