Birch Spring Point
Birch Spring Point is a 8,688 ft / 2,648 m mountain peak near Ferron, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 605th highest mountain in Utah and the 6846th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Josephite Point, Reynold Point, Mahogany Point, White Knoll, North Horn Mountain, and Trail Mountain. See the Birch Spring Point map, 3D fly around, and the Birch Spring Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Birch Spring Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Birch Spring Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Birch Spring Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Josephite Point 8,573 ft / 2,613 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Reynold Point 9,062 ft / 2,762 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mahogany Point 8,504 ft / 2,592 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- White Knoll 10,072 ft / 3,070 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- North Horn Mountain 9,130 ft / 2,783 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Trail Mountain 10,092 ft / 3,076 m 8 mi / 13 km away