Binnein Mor is a 1,804 ft / 550 m mountain peak near Kingussie, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3293rd highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Meall na h-Uinneig, Carn Dearg—Marg na Craige, Creag Dhubh, Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul, Carn Dearg—Carn an Leth-choin, and An Torr. See the Binnein Mor map, 3D fly around, and the Binnein Mor photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Binnein Mor SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Binnein Mor summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Binnein Mor pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Meall na h-Uinneig 2,444 ft / 745 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carn Dearg—Marg na Craige 2,736 ft / 834 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Creag Dhubh 2,480 ft / 756 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul 2,641 ft / 805 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn an Leth-choin 2,769 ft / 844 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- An Torr 2,014 ft / 614 m 3 mi / 4 km away