Billings Peak is a 9,256 ft / 2,821 m mountain peak near Manti, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 454th highest mountain in Utah and the 5872nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point Lookout, Thousand Lake Mountain, Flat Top, Hens Hole Peak, Cathedral Mountain, and Needle Mountain. Billings Peak belongs to the U.S. National Park High Points peak list. See the Billings Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Billings Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Billings Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Billings Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Billings Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point Lookout 10,154 ft / 3,095 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Thousand Lake Mountain 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Flat Top 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Hens Hole Peak 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cathedral Mountain 6,900 ft / 2,103 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Needle Mountain 6,358 ft / 1,938 m 5 mi / 8 km away