Big Yellow Mountain
Big Yellow Mountain is a 5,440 ft / 1,658 m mountain peak near Spruce Pine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 134th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 22638th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Hump Mountain, Yellow Mountain, Hump Mountain, Grassy Ridge Bald, Oaks Knob, and Bearpen Rock. See the Big Yellow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Big Yellow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Big Yellow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Big Yellow Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Big Yellow Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Hump Mountain 5,207 ft / 1,587 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Yellow Mountain 5,371 ft / 1,637 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hump Mountain 5,538 ft / 1,688 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Grassy Ridge Bald 6,165 ft / 1,879 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Oaks Knob 4,482 ft / 1,366 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bearpen Rock 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 3 mi / 5 km away